September 10, 2009

Photos are up!

halllo.

my photos are now on the left side of my page if you scroll down a bit you should be able to see them! Ella and I have been busy hiking through dunes, frolicking in the North Sea, being Nederlanders and biking into town and going to the market, eating Dutch pastries and candy, taking boat tours to little islands that don't have grocery stores but have a grocery truck that comes through, running around castle ruins, visiting Great Aunts were not expecting us, who don't speak English, don't know who we are, but who bring us in and have a cup of tea with us. Life is good in Holland and I am learning a lot about a lot. It is very exciting. God has given me so much. I am very blessed. I can't wait to take all this knowledge to better serve His people.

miss you all. hope you like the pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. Jess! Your pictures are amazing. Keep taking them because our entire family is following your adventures and it almost feels like we are there with you! Enjoy your last two days in the Netherlands!!
    Love and hugs! Mom

    ReplyDelete