November 20, 2009

Side note

If you watched my Ben Nevis video on Youtube, hope you enjoyed it! I have heard good reviews. We like it lots as well, thanks :)

If you want to really be inspired to be a superhero, look at this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgl9PDEOdeU&feature=related

Every year they have a race up the mountain.... and I think it is so cool.

pretty soon I will update you about real life. but I'm swamped at the moment and this is just brief procrastination, a real post would be major procrastination.

talk to you all soon.

trying to catch time as it is slipping away (...one more month =/ )

1 comment:

  1. i love you so much! it was so nice to talk to you yesterday and today for SO LONG! i miss you and i can't wait to see you again. love your last month so much:)
    -mary

    ReplyDelete